Thursday, May 5, 2011

Palin - Does Anyone Understand Her?

I cannot understand how anyone could like Palin. I've listened to a lot of conservatives, and while I can't agree with their position, I at least understand what they're saying.

Palin makes no sense at all - her thoughts are ragged, and I suspect she understands very little of what she's saying much of the time, but only mouthing slogans and phrases she's memorized.

Yet, I suppose, like-minded gravitates to like-minded.

Never over-estimate the intelligence of the American people, and, sadly, our rural areas have been falling behind the curve, making rural areas a perfect target for the Koch Machine with it's billions to manipulate people for its own ends. Argh ...

1 comment:

  1. You are just jealous because she found a racket.

    But yeah, small town mayor from no place Alaska, a washed out absent governor of an inconsequential state who quit half way through a single ineffective term ... She is so dumb it makes you feel bad to bash her.

    But she has made more money by being a looser than I ever will. In the All American Way, you got to admire her ability to turn "looser" into a virtue and to mock our entire political system while she does it.

    It is just amazing.

    She and Trump should run together.

    ReplyDelete